Apple, Pear, and Gingerbread Crumbleuser rating
Cooking Time: 45 minutesIngredients:
4 gingerbread slices, diced
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup pistachios
¼ cup dried apricots
1 cup Normand shortbread
½ cup jam
1. Heat oven to TK F. Peel and dice the fruits. In a skillet over medium heat, saute them in a knob of butter.
2. Add the brown sugar, the Masala café and the gingerbread.
3. When cooked, add the pistachios and chopped dried apricots.
4. Put the mixture into individual earthenware dishes and cover with shortbread crumbs.
5. Bake until warm and serve immediately.
For more information, visit rendezvous-in-normandy2014.com.