Big Rick's Bar-B-Q SauceBuster's Chipotle Ketchup
Big Rick's Indian Curried Apple Chicken
Many Indian recipes call for tomatoes, peppers and numerous spices, but the use of Big Rick's Chipotle Ketchup covers many of the bases to create a stunning dish with fewer ingredients.user rating
Cooking Time: 35 minutesIngredients:
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces (about 6 oz. each)
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-in. chunks (1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced or diced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, quartered, cored and cut into 1/2-in. chunks (1 1/4 cups)
- 1/3 cup Buster's Chipotle Ketchup
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 servings cooked rice or noodles (Thai or egg)
1. Brown chicken, onion, and garlic seasoned with salt and freshly ground pepper in olive oil.
2. Drain fat. Stir in apple, Buster's Chipotle Ketchup, curry powder and yogurt. Simmer covered until apple is softened, 18 minutes or more. Uncover. Cook to desired consistency. Garnish with cilantro.