Big Rick's Bar-B-Q SauceJalapeno Honey Mustard
Big Rick's Salmon with Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Crustuser rating
Cooking Time: 30 minutesIngredients:
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 5 1/2 tsp. Big Rick's Jalapeno Honey Mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- four 4.5- to 6-oz. salmon fillets
1. In medium bowl, mix black and green olives, tomatoes, garlic, butter, rosemary and thyme. Mix in 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, then breadcrumbs.
2. Butter large baking sheet. Place salmon fillets on sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon Big Rick's mustard over each. Pack 1/4 of breadcrumb mixture onto each mustard-coated fillet. Bake until fillets are just opaque in center, about 17 to 20 minutes.