Maple Leaf Farms Inc.Duck Wing Drummettes
Use with Duck Wing Drummettes - Online Exclusive.user rating
- 1 pint blackberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 cup duck broth
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1. Combine berries, sugar and garlic in a microwavable 4-cup measure. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave at 100% for 4 minutes.
2. Remove from microwave and uncover carefully. Remove garlic from berry mixture and set aside. Place berry mixture in a blender and puree. Strain mixture through a fine sieve. There should be about 1 1/2 cups.
3. Return berry mixture to 4-cup measure. Add broth, vinegar and reserved garlic. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from microwave and add pepper and lemon juice. Stir. Taste and correct seasoning if needed.