Chef Silvio's of Wooster StreetChef Silvio's Capricciosa Sauce
Chef Silvio's Chicken Capricciosauser rating
Cooking Time: 30 minutesIngredients:
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. (total 4 pieces) bonless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded 1/4-in. thick
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 to 2 oz. white wine
- 1 jar Chef Silvio's Capricciosa Sauce
- fresh basil or parsley, optional
1. Over medium-high heat, put oil in pan. Dredge chicken in flour. When oil is hot, place chicken in pan and cook until golden brown on each side (don't overcook).
2. Remove chicken from the pan. Remove pan from the heat and add the wine (wine will sizzle and reduce).
Place chicken back in pan and return to heat. Add 1/2 jar of Capricciosa Sauce and simmer until chicken is done. Turn chicken once. Top with fresh basil or parsley.