Chef Silvio's of Wooster StreetChef Silvio's Fradiavolo Sauce
Chef Silvio's Shrimp Fradiavolouser rating
Cooking Time: 30 minutesIngredients:
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. U12 Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 jar Chef Silvio's Fradiavolo Sauce
- 3 oz. dry white wine
1. Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Dredge shrimp lightly in flour and shake off excess. When oil is hot, cook shrimp until light golden on each side. Do not cook completely. Remove shrimp from pan.
2. Remove pan from heat. Add wine to pan. Return pan to heat. Let wine reduce; deglaze the pan. Add shrimp. Add 1/2 jar Chef Silvio's Fradiavolo Sauce. Simmer over low heat approximately 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done. Serve over a bed of linguine or your favorite pasta.