Dulcet CuisineCreole Mustard
Crispy Creole Panko Mustard Chickenuser rating
Cooking Time: 20 minutesIngredients:
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. Dulcet Creole Mustard
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
1. In a small bowl, toss the panko with the melted butter.
2. Spread the Dulcet Creole Mustard on each chicken breast and then coat with panko butter mixture.
3. Place chicken breasts on broiler pan in a 475° F oven for approximately 15 minutes or until just cooked through.
4. Serve with a nice tossed green salad tossed with Dulcet Balsamic Dressing.