Spanish Saffronuser rating
Antonio Sotos Saffron is a high grade of saffron that's great for paella, soups, sauces and risottos. Experiment with it by placing it in a few ounces of hot water (not boiling hot) for less than five minutes and pour it into anything you are cooking.
About the Producer
A Taste for Life LLC
Welcome to A Taste for Life. We are importers of olive oil, wine vinegars, cheese, tinned seafood and tuna from Spain. We wholesale and sell retail on our website. We have a wholesale section on our website. We are distributors for Fermin jamons. We sell chorizo on our website as well. We try to have video for every product so you can know more about our products before you buy. I also create a gourmet web video show on this website as well.
Other products from this producer
- Pacari Raw Organic 70% Dark Chocolate
- Pacari Organic Salt and Nibs Chocolate
- Frinsa Ventresca Tuna Belly
- Olives Stuffed with Anchovies
- Oli de Pau EVOO, 16.9 oz.
- Fermin Paleta Serrano
- E-mail Gift Certificates
- Castell de Gardeny Moscatel Vinegar
- Oli de Pau, 2 liter
- Cured Chorizo
- Pacari Organic Dark Chocolate with Guava
- Fermin Jamon Iberico
- Castell de Gardeny Merlot Vinegar
- La Boella Arbosana EVOO
- Frinsa Baby Scallops in Sauce
- La Boella Arbequina EVOO
- Frinsa Sardinillas in Olive Oil
- Paella Pan
- Castell de Gardeny Riesling Bitterswe...
- Frinsa Bonito de Norte Tuna
- Frinsa Razor Clams
- Chorizo Picante
- El Angel Pimenton, Smoked Paprika Sweet