Back to the Basik's LLCTaco Taco Blend Bag
Great party dip or for fajita night at home.user rating
Cooking Time: 15 minutesIngredients:
- 8 oz. 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 8 oz. reduced-fat sour cream
- 16 oz. jar mild salsa
- 3 tsp. Basiks at Home™ Taco Taco Blend Bag (can substitute Authentic Southwest Blend)
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz. black olives
- baked tortilla chips or pita bread pieces
1. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and Basiks at Home™ Taco Taco Blend Bag and mix well with an electric mixer.
2. Spread on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish or serving platter.
3. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives. Serve with baked tortilla chips or warm pita pieces.