Sauces 'n Love, Inc.Tuscan Vodka Sauce
The Lethal Combination: Fresh Pasta & Scallops 'n Loveuser rating
Cooking Time: 20 minutesIngredients:
- 1 lb. fresh pasta, any cut
- 16-oz. container Scarpetta Pesto
- 8 large or 12 small scallops, chewy part removed
- 16-oz. container Scarpetta Tuscan Vodka Sauce
1. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil; once it boils add two tablespoons of salt.
2. In a saucepan, heat 1/2 of the Scarpetta Pesto over high flame.
3. Simultaneously, place the scallops in the pan to sear and place the pasta in the water. Stir the pasta frequently.
4. Turn the scallops after 1 minute, cook for another minute and set aside.
5. When the pasta is al dente, drain it and pour the Scarpetta Tuscan Vodka Sauce container in the same pot over high heat for about 1 minute. Mix the remaining Scarpetta Pesto, the scallops and the pasta.
6. Serve immediately.